If you design services or want to learn more about how design is being applied to the design of services, do not miss your opportunity to grab an early bird ticket to the Service Design Network conference in San Francisco this October.
We asked speakers to address the following topics and questions:
- Design and business collaborating; what working, learning and building together looks like, what works, what doesn’t?
- Measuring success – What? Where? When? How?
- Service Design and how it works at different levels of organizations
- Service designers working on new, ‘wicked’ problems
- Service designers designing business, businesses designing services
- Not everyone who creates a service calls themselves a service designer
- How does the business community view service design?
- How organisations access, buy and value service design?
- What makes a successful (service) design business?
- Marketing and monitising service design
- What might designers learn from business and vice versa?
- What will service design look like 5, 10, 15 years from now?